$25.00 – $200.00
Art prints and original artwork
☆ Description ☆
Still is a piece I made shortly after going through yet another terrible fibromyalgia flare, exploring the isolation that so often comes with chronic pain and disability. While our disabled lives are still absolutely worth living, there are times when the pain and isolation is just too much, and life feels flat– feels still, as though you are the only thing alive in your isolation. It can mess with your mind a bit at times. So this piece deliberately includes flat, inanimate objects with pictures of a life lived outside of the confines of this person’s room, evoking the life they once had, the memories that they use to try to sustain themselves when faced with yet another day of rest and pain.
☆ Dimensions + Care ☆
- All of the prints are sized 9″ x 12″ (22,6 x 30,48 cm).
- For information on how to care for your art print, see this link: Product Care
☆ Purchase Notes ☆
- Each order is carefully shipped via the United States Postal Service with their First Class service to save you money on costs, and each order includes a tracking or customs number for security (and anticipation!). For more info on shipping, please check out my Shipping Policy!
- For information on refunds and returns, please be sure to check out my Return Policy.
- Please note that a purchase will serve as notice that you have read and agreed to the terms included in the Terms and Conditions of Sale. Thank you!
|Dimensions||11 × 14 in|
Still Art Print, Still Original