$25.00 – $200.00
Art prints and original artwork
☆ Description ☆
Ordinary Afternoon is an exercise in representing disability in fantasy. I don’t yet have access to a power wheelchair as I need, but that doesn’t stop me from dreaming about having one, especially one that could lift me up to heights I can’t reach, up stairs that are too difficult to climb, and more. I also love seeing disability represented in art, but I can never seem to find it in fantasy very often, my favorite genre. So I decided, hey, why not have a magic chair for a witch? And here we are! A witch with achondroplasia working away at their craft, making potions, surrounded by nature, and supported by access. Ahh, how wonderful this would be~
☆ Dimensions + Care ☆
- All of the prints are sized 9″ x 12″ (22,6 x 30,48 cm). The art prints are printed in my home on the same 98 lb/160 g paper that I create original artwork on, giving a realistic texture to your matte print. Each piece is signed on the back, and my watermark only appears here on the photos.
- For information on how to care for your art print, see this link: Product Care
☆ Purchase Notes ☆
- Each order is carefully shipped via the United States Postal Service with their First Class service to save you money on costs, and each order includes a tracking number for security (and anticipation!). For more info on shipping, please check out my Shipping Policy!
- For information on refunds and returns, please be sure to check out my Return Policy.
- Please note that a purchase will serve as notice that you have read and agreed to the terms included in the Terms and Conditions of Sale. Thank you!
|Dimensions||11 × 14 in|
Ordinary Afternoon Art Print, Ordinary Afternoon Original
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.