$5.00 – $200.00
Art prints and original artwork
☆ Description ☆
Movie Night was made based on the prompt “Friends and Found Family” for the holidays. I really liked the idea because it was all about those of us who, for whatever reason, are disconnected from our blood families and how we make our own. I’m estranged from my own family and haven’t had contact with them for many years now, so my found family IS my family, and I love them dearly. I made this piece with them in mind, thinking about our frequent movie nights filled with laughter and food and love. Those are always my favorite days, and I thought it would be great to make a piece with characters who embody the spirit of our hangouts, hopefully sharing with you a sense of belonging in that moment. 💜 [purple heart] So this holiday season, whether you’re with your blood family, your found family, or a family of one, please know that you belong and that you are valuable and wonderful and deserve warmth and kindness. 💜 [purple heart]
☆ Dimensions + Care ☆
- Prints are available in three sizes
- 3″ x 4″ (7,62 x 10,16 cm)
- 6″ x 8″ (15,24 x 20,32 cm)
- 9″ x 12″ (22,6 x 30,48 cm) PRE-ORDER
- For information on how to care for your art print, see this link: Product Care
☆ Purchase Notes ☆
- Each order is carefully shipped via the United States Postal Service with their First Class service to save you money on costs, and each order includes a tracking or customs number for security (and anticipation!). For more info on shipping, please check out my Shipping Policy!
- For information on refunds and returns, please be sure to check out my Return Policy.
- Please note that a purchase will serve as notice that you have read and agreed to the terms included in the Terms and Conditions of Sale. Thank you!
☆ PayPal Users ☆
I’m so sorry, but I’m unable to accept PayPal for the foreseeable future. (You can still use Stripe to pay with your debit or credit card, though!) Their shady business practices included recently holding a payment hostage, sending misleading e-mails to me as the seller as to the reason for the withholding which delayed the customer’s order and would have cancelled the order had I not double checked in a spot buried away on their website, and then an attempt to continue to detain my funds even after proof of an order being shipped, so in order to protect my business, I’ll be sticking solely with Stripe from now on. My apologies for the inconvenience! If you are genuinely unable to access payment via Stripe and still would very much like to make a purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can discuss whether or not other options are possible. I can’t promise anything, but we can try!
Movie Night 3×4 Print, Movie Night 6×8 Print, Movie Night 9×12 Print, Movie Night Original