Hey there! Got a question for me about the upcoming 2019 winter holiday season? Check out the FAQ below to see if I’ve answered it already! If you don’t see your question, please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com.
What’s the last day for shipping to make sure my package arrives before my holiday deadline?
Great question! A general rule for holiday shipping deadlines is that you should order at least 2 weeks (10 business days) ahead of the day you need it for domestic orders and at least 6 weeks (30 business days) ahead for international orders. I package all orders on Tuesdays and ship all orders every Wednesday*, so please be sure to account for that in your calculations. If you place an order on a Tuesday, it may not be packaged in time for Wednesday’s deliveries, so please follow the shipping deadline guides below for the best dates to order by.
If you have a holiday that you celebrate in the months of October through February and don’t see it listed below, please send me an e-mail with information about the holiday so I can add it to the list! :] [smiley]
Please note that I cannot be held responsible for any packages that do not arrive on time due to unforeseen events such as weather issues, worker strikes, truck shortages, and so on.
*Given the busy levels of the holidays, I will do my best to ship more frequently when my disability allows, but you should count on Wednesdays being the day of shipping for most weeks. :] [smiley]
Domestic Shipping Deadlines
Here are the suggested domestic order deadlines for the 2019/early 2020 winter holidays :
- Winter solstice (December 21st): Order by no later than December 2nd
- Hanukkah (December 22nd): Order by no later than December 2nd
- Christmas (December 25th): Order by no later than December 9th
- Kwanzaa (December 26th): Order by no later than December 9th
- Gregorian New Year (January 1st): Order by no later than December 9th
- Lunar New Year (January 25th): Order by no later than December 23rd (Orders up until this date will be shipped the final week of December and before January 1st)
International Shipping Deadlines
Here are the suggested international order deadlines for the 2019/early 2020 winter holidays :
- Winter solstice (December 21st): Order by no later than November 4th
- Hanukkah (December 22nd): Order by no later than November 4th
- Christmas (December 25th): Order by no later than November 4th
- Kwanzaa (December 26th): Order by no later than November 4th
- Gregorian New Year (January 1st): Order by no later than November 4th
- Lunar New Year (January 25th): Order by no later than December 9th
I’m ordering something as a gift. Do you offer direct mailing services to the gift receiver? Do you offer gift wrapping?
I sure do! There’s a gift order service option in my shop you can add to your cart with the purchase you want to send as a gift.
Will you be running any kind of sale or offering any coupons/discounts?
While this is unlikely given that I’m a freelance artist, never say never! Signing up for my newsletter is a good way to ensure you don’t miss any last minute offers.
You can also fill out my Representation survey for a 5% discount in my shop that’s good through December 31st– be sure to include your e-mail if you do so I can send you your code! (Check back in the future for an updated survey!)
What’s your Return Policy?
You can check out the specifics on my Return Policy page!
What’s your Shipping Policy? Where do you ship from?
You can check out my Shipping Policy page for that info!
How do I take care of any art I purchase from you?
Great question! Check out my Product Care page for details.
How do you use your profit?
After taking expenses into account, I split any profit between myself and reparations to individual Black and Native people. Priority is given those who are additionally marginalized, such as transgender folks– especially trans women and trans femmes, disabled folks, queer folks, single mothers, and more.